Features and Benefits:
- Performance – Compact design and patent-pending slim-line battery improves access in tight areas
- Durability – Strong, polished aluminum housing withstands manual ratcheting and resists wear, impact and chemical damage
- Comfort – Feather-touch, variable-speed paddle trigger allows a variety of different grip techniques
- Compact and durable motor delivers up to 30 ft-lb of torque – with the ability to handle additional manual torquing when needed
- All-metal gear train for long life and durability
Kit Includes: (1) R1120 ratchet, (1) BL1203 12V Li-ion battery, (1) BC1110 12V charger, (1) tool bag. The Ingersoll Rand R1120 ratchet wrench offers an exceptionally compact size for versatile performance in even the most challenging workspaces. A patent-pending slim-line battery and a paddle-style trigger help maximize access to tight places — so operators can Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight. This product also meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.