Features and Benefits
- Makita-Built Motor Delivers 200 in-lbs. of max torque and 120 in-lbs. of PTI torque in an ultra-compact size
- Variable 2-speed design (0-350 & 0-1,300 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/16" long
- Weighs only 2.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
Makita-built motor delivers 200 in-lbs. of max torque and 120 in-lbs. of PTI torque in an ultra compact size. Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control. Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job. Ideal for work in tight spaces. Convenient 3/8" chuck for quick bit changes. 3-year warranty on tool.
This product meets the large package requirement per UPS/FedEx. The estimated shipping cost will include this fee.Max limits is $110, applied when packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds, or that exceed 108 inches in length, or exceed a total of 165 inches in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined, as measured to determine their billable weight, are not accepted for transportation.